WANT MORE PROFITS FOR YOUR PETRO BUSINESS?
This life changing event will get you the results you WANT in 2023:
- More profit
- Consistent world class customer service
- Your team propelled forward
- Your vision achieved
- Your people empowered
- Positive accountability for excellence
- And MORE!
When was the last time you challenged yourself to be an even BETTER leader for your business?
Are you up for the task?
- BUSINESS OWNERS
After two decades, the CEO Exchange continues to relentlessly serve Multi-Generational Family Petro marketers just like you! In 2022, each attendee took away on average 11 life changing New Ideas valued at $47,517 each, totaling $522,687 in Hidden Profits for their Petro Business!
What could YOU do with an additional $522,687 in profit?
4 IMPACTFUL WORKSHOPS
Continuity Drives World Class Service
– Create a culture of pride around service
– Perform at the highest level
– Ensure brand loyalty and revenue
Give Your Language Horsepower
– Develop a limitless mindset
– Build a common language to propel your team forward
– Eliminate “dirty words” that destroy culture
Unleash the Power of Your People
– Share your vision, get their full buy in
– Empower your people to achieve their potential
– Create positive accountability for excellence
Managing Risk and Opportunity in Today’s Economy
– Gain industry intel from your peers
– Use Meridian’s Opportunity Assessment Tool™ for smart decisions
– Instill confidence and competence in your team
This event is a fuel industry "major" - one event that I go out of my way to attend every year. From the speakers to the other attendees to the round table discussions, I return home with concrete action items that have helped me drive Offen's culture and bottom line. CEOX was my first exposure to many of the ideas and tools Offen has used to grow our business more than 10x to over a billion gallons."
BE RELENTLESS IN 2023
YOUR MOST PROFITABLE TWO DAYS START HERE
WHAT ARE REAL CEOS SAYING?
“I enjoyed the time dedicated to focusing on my business.”
Mike Bailey, Bailey Enterprises
“It’s important to take the time to think about the company, not just the operation of the company.”
Ron Suppes, Parish Oil
“It is a great event. I got a lot out of it.”
Jared Staub, Ed Staub and Sons
“One of the best things I learned at CEOX was Hiring strategies for 2022!”
Michael Lott, Lott Oil
APRIL 25 TO 26, 2023
FOUR SEASONS RESORT, IRVING, TX
Meridian Associates Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.